Our £20 a year membership scheme gives you the following:
• Reasonably priced journeys to and from hospital, doctor, optician, dental and clinic appointments.
• Visits to friends and relatives in hospital or nursing homes.
• Help with medical journeys further afield to places such as: Leicester, Birmingham, Oxford and even London.
• Our volunteer drivers have all been trained and DBS checked and are available to drive you to the hospital department and your appointment.
• We are able to accommodate folding wheelchairs, walkers and other mobility aids.
• A team of friendly staff and volunteers to help and advise you with your bookings and travel needs.
If getting into a car is out of the question, then we have a vehicle that can transport you in your wheelchair. This is available for a small additional cost.
You are eligible for all of the above if you are over the age of 60 or if you have a registered disability. Our community transport scheme is available to take those with a registered disability of any age and will transport children if accompanied by parents or guardians.
WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM PROSPECTIVE VOLUNTEER DRIVERS